These laws were drafted and passed by the Islamic Emirate of Taliban, when they ruled Afghanistan during 1416-1421 / 1996-2001, and published in the Official Gazette of Afghanistan. These are proper Afghan laws, most of which are still in force in Afghanistan today.
Table of Contents of Official Gazette No. 787:
1. Law on the Publication and Execution of Legislative Documents of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan ("IEA")
2. Law on the Rights and Privileges of Cadre Members of the General Directorate of Legislative Drafting and Legal Academic Research
3. Regulation on the Management of Duties and Functions of the Ministry of Justice
4. Regulation on the Procedure of Preparation and Process of Legislative Documents
5. Regulation on the Duties and Functions of the General Directorate of Administrative Affairs of the IEA
6. Statute of the General Directorate of Legislative Drafting and Legal Academic Research